2022 HEALTH FAIR PARTNERS
*New partners added daily, check back often!*
- Beautycounter: They will have educational information about the need for safer ingredients in personal care products.
- Camp Kesem at GW: They will share information on free summer camp for kids with parents with cancer and have games and activities for kids.
- Catholic Charities: They will have an interactive game and information on programs.
- DC Fray: They will provide games and information on programs for playing team sports.
- Howard University Medical Students: They will have a fun educational activity.
- Iesha Alexander: She will provide Zumba and Toning demonstrations and share information on benefits of Zumba and giveaways.
- It's a Wrap Project: They will demonstrate the art of head wrapping and distribute information on their project.
- Latin American Youth Center: They will supply STI and HIV testing and birth control information.
- MedStar National Rehabilitation Network: They will share information about their MedStar cancer rehab program.
- Paradigm Chiropractic and Performance, LLC: They will provide screening for custom foot orthotics, information on spinal issues and giveaways.
- PIVOT Physical Therapy: They will offer injury screenings, stretching and have a PT on site to answer injury related questions.
- Precision Wellness: They will provide blood pressure checks, blood sugar checks, genetic screenings A1c referrals for medically tailored meals and nutrition consultations.
- Prevent Cancer Super Colon®: Learn about your colon health with a 20 foot inflatable colon with educational information.
- Number 1 Sons: They will offer information about, and samples of, kombucha and other fermented food.
- We Rock Cancer: They will have their mobile skin cancer screening van onsite at the event to provide skin cancer checks for participants.
- Washington Area Bicyclist Association: They will share information on bike classes, community bike rides, and biking safety information.
Interested in participating as a Health Fair Partner in the 2022 Prevent Cancer Health Fair and 5k Walk/Run? Contact Samantha Puckorius at [email protected].