*Registration will open July 18!*
KIDS (12 and Under FREE!)
Bring the kids out to the ballpark for a day of fun! Activities include a Fun Run option that starts and ends in the Park, access to the Nationals' newly renovated Jungle Gym, batting cages and dugouts, an obstacle course, arts and crafts, face painters and more!
All dogs are welcome! RULES for dog owners:
- You must indicate your dog's attendance when completing the online registration form.
- All residents of D.C. must have their dogs registered with the district and have their license IDs on the dogs’ collars.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on their rabies and distemper vaccines.
- Dogs must be leashed at ALL times (no tethering the animal to your body while walking/running).
- Leashes cannot be longer than 4 feet.
- Owner are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs and properly disposing of their waste.
VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION (FREE!)
If you can't make it to the event in person but still want to participate, then virtual participation is for you! You can still register and fundraise for the event, and you can even livestrem your training and 5k on through your fundraising page.