The Prevent Cancer Foundation® is the only U.S.-based nonprofit organization solely dedicated to cancer prevention and early detection. Our mission is saving lives across all populations through cancer prevention and early detection. Our vision is to Stop Cancer Before It Starts!®
We believe in:
- Reducing the cancer mortality rate by focusing on individual behaviors, public policy and discussion, and research on prevention and early detection.
- Addressing all preventable cancers across all populations.
- Making prevention knowledge and early detection services more accessible for people in medically under-served communities.
- Collaborating with partners to maximize the effectiveness and reach of the prevention and early detection programs and message.
- Creating an energizing and productive workplace that people want to join.
The Foundation is rising to meet the challenge of reducing cancer deaths by 40% by 2035. To achieve this, we are committed to investing:
- $20 million toward research in innovative technologies to detect cancer early and advance multi-cancer screening.
- $10 million to expand cancer screening and vaccination access to medically underserved communities.
- $10 million to educate the public about screening and vaccination options.
Visit our official website to learn more about us.